Founded in 2005 and established in St. Petersburg, Florida, where no professional maritime training programs existed, Quality Maritime Training (QMT) seeks to challenge students by guiding each one to achieve new knowledge, proficiency, and understanding.
QMT offers USCG-approved courses, as well as STCW training programs and classes. They provide students with the education and guidance they need to become skilled and safe mariners, and they equip the students with both the certifications they need, as well as the foundation of knowledge necessary to advance their careers.
The administrative staff at QMT is able and ready to assist with the ins and outs of USCG and international training and certification requirements. All instructors have extensive backgrounds and practical experience in vessel operations and the maritime industry.
- Experienced, professional safety and seamanship instructors
- Close to the Port of Tampa
- Twenty years of experience meeting the training needs of offshore mariners
- Staff experienced in the operation of commercial vessels
- Cost-effective and convenient to several locations
Current Course Offerings/Certifications Available
- Captain License Training
- Deck License Training
- Certification and/or Endorsements
- Radar Observer
- Maritime Security Training
- RFPNW Assessment Program
- STCW Training and Programs
- STCW Refresher & Deck Officer Refresher
- STCW OICNW/Mate (Operational Level)
- STCW Chief Mate/Master (Management Level)
Do you want to know more about the Marine Award Program? Visit our home page for a detailed overview or call us directly at 855-783-2385. For eligibility requirements, click here.