About Gulf Coast Training Technologies
Specializing in Marine Service training, Gulf Coast Training Technologies (GCTT) was founded by seasoned marine and oil industry experts. Located in New Iberia, Louisiana, GCTT’s vision is to provide excellent training services and exceptional customer service, while continually expanding their training capabilities by utilizing their knowledgeable and experienced staff.
The training facility is a newly-constructed, 4000-square-foot building, comprised of four classrooms, one room dedicated to the Simulator Operations, offices, a break room, and restrooms. The facility is conveniently located near several restaurants, hotels, and shopping centers, and is also only a short drive from the Lafayette Airport.
- OIM/Barge Supervisor & Ballast Control Operator Licensing
- OCS Regulatory Guidance
- A/C Refrigeration
- Surface & Passive Ballast FOI Units Stability
- IADC RigPass SafeLand/SafeGulf
- Introductory IADC WellCap
- Jacking Operations
- Basic SCR Controls
- Stability and Ballast Control for Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Surface Units and Active Ballast FOI Stability
- Additional courses can be scheduled upon request to meet your scheduling needs.
Do you want to know more about the Marine Award Program? Visit our home page for a detailed overview. If you have any questions, contact us online or call us directly at 855-783-2385. For eligibility requirements, click here.